MAD CLUB – Secondary School Supports
The Project works with students from 1st year to 6th year, offering:
- Assistance with homework/study
- Youth work programmes
- Recreation and leisure based programme
It also engages members through the Youth Work programmes which address issues including Assertiveness, Self Confidence, Effective Communication, Decision Making Skills, and Self Esteem towards enabling young people to develop their personal, interpersonal and social skills. This in time will enhance their ability to attain the maximum benefit from the education system.
For more information on joining, please call Hugh Delahunty, Project Co-Ordinator on 085-8771721 or contact BRILL FRC on 051-350100
Waterford Academic Coaching & Grinds Centre
The Project offers:
- 3rd Year Classes/Tuition in a variety of Exam Year Subjects
- 5th Year Classes/Tuition in a variety of Exam Year Subjects
- 6th Year Classes/Tuition in a variety of Exam Year Subjects
This service is available for all young people and currently operates Monday – Thursday evenings.
For further information, please contact email@example.com